Friday 26 August 2011

To blog or not to blog

OK so I was stuck for a title but it just about sums it all up.

I've been toying with the idea for a while and finally decided that, since I already had a Blogger account I may as well use it.

News on the writing front, I'm hoping to have my book of Fantasy poetry published towards the end of the year. I had begun to wonder if I was ever going to get anywhere other than the odd short or poem hidden away here and there in obscure magas or e-zines. Mind you if you write fantasy and or poetry there's not a huge choice when it comes to lack of obscurity.

Recently, on Linkedin, someone described speculative fiction as crap for teens... this got a whole lot of 'crap writers' talking, as you would. We now have our own catch phrase... Crap On! So I will.

On the fibro front, I'm doing better than I could be doing. Not much else you can say about it... for those who don't know about fibro or don't have fibro feel free to just ignore these bits... or better still look it up, educate yourself there's probably someone near you who has it but doesn't talk about it for fear of misunderstandings and abuse.

So that's it, my first blog... enjoy, hate whatever... but please don't ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome but please mind the language.